Program Learning Outcomes
- Discuss the basic conventions of at least two different contemporary creative genres.
- Produce polished, completed works in those genres.
- Read their own work critically and employ revision strategies to improve it.
- Critique the writing of others and offer constructive suggestions for improving it in a collegial setting.
- Produce a significant project in one genre.
- LIT 100 Introduction to Literature
- ENG 301 Fiction Writing II
- ENG 302 Poetry Writing II
- ENG 303 Screenwriting II
- ENG 375 Nature Writing