What you need to know before applying to National University.
Please take a few minutes to review these undergraduate admissions requirements before submitting your application:
- All entering undergraduate students must take the ACCUPLACER mathematics and English evaluation as part of the admissions process. The results of the evaluation are printed immediately and a copy is provided to the student. Read more about Placement by Evaluation.
- Applicants who have completed fewer than 90 quarter (60 semester) units of transferable college credit must have graduated from high school, or passed a high school-level GED test.
- High school graduates transferring from regionally accredited colleges and universities are admitted as degree students if their cumulative GPA is 2.0 or higher. Applicants with a GPA below 2.0 may be admitted on probation if the Committee on the Application of Standards judges that there is sufficient evidence of potential to complete college studies. Applicants below a 2.0 may submit a letter to:
The Committee on the Application of Standards
11355 North Torrey Pines Road
La Jolla, CA 92037
- Individual degree programs may have additional admission requirements.
- Complete an application for admission and enrollment agreement.
- Remit a non-refundable application fee of $60.
For further information, please contact an admissions advisor at 1-800-NAT-UNIV, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.