The Office of International Admissions is your comprehensive resource for information, advice, and assistance relating to the application process for international students. The entire admissions process is facilitated by the office of international admissions. At National University, we work with students from all over the world and recognize the importance of making every student experience a positive one.
The Office of International Admissions offers support to prospective students including:
- Assistance with the completion of the International Admissions Application process
- Student advisement on various academic degree programs and English proficiency requirements
- Preparation of student files for evaluation of foreign transcripts
- Monitoring of students' attendance and progress throughout the duration of their academic programs
- Assistance with the graduation process
Becoming a student in the U.S. can be a complicated process. Please contact us with any questions you may have about becoming a student at National University.
National University provides admission advisement through educational consultants in the U.S. and overseas. Information is available in several languages.
If you are in China visit www.nu.edu/china.
If you are in India visit www.nu.edu/india.
If you are in Latin America or Spain visit www.nu.edu/espanol.
If you are in Brazil visit www.nu.edu/brazil.
If you are in France visit www.nu.edu/france.