Tarrant County College
National University Bachelor’s Degree Pathways
Reach Your Academic Goals at National University
National University is pleased to partner with Tarrant County College District to provide a seamless academic pathway to graduation. Through this partnership, NU has built upon the Tarrant County College coursework, and is offering a tuition reduction scholarship to help you reach your academic goals.
After completing your transferable associate degree and Texas GE core curriculum at TCC you are eligible for a 25% tuition discount scholarship and can transition to one of NU’s six transfer pathways, including:
- Administration of Justice
- BA in Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- BS in Cybersecurity
- BS in Information Technology Management
- BS in Public Health
Why Choose National University?
- Adult Focused for 50 Years: National University has been dedicated to providing accessible, achievable higher education to hard-working adults since 1971.
- 4-Week Classes: Start sooner and finish faster with four-week classes, monthly start dates, and year-round enrollment
- 75+ Degree Programs: Choose from career-focused associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs designed to help you pursue your purpose and make an impact in your community.
- Online or On-site: Study options designed to fit into your busy schedule.
- Regionally Accredited: WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC) accreditation means your education meets high standards and is transferable.
- Fast Track Scholarship: National University is offering students who successfully complete three classes within six months the opportunity to get every fourth class free.**
- Veteran-Founded Nonprofit: National University is proud to be San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university.
Here’s How Academic Pathways Work
Step 1: Review your community college associate degree offerings
Step 2: Complete Texas general education core curriculum and recommended associate curriculum
Step 3: Apply and submit your transcripts to NU
If you’d like more information or to schedule a one-on-one appointment, please
National University, a California-based institution, makes continual efforts to comply with state authorization regulations governing out-of-state educational activities and to obtain required approvals. Since these regulations vary by state and change over time, all National University programs are not available to students in every state.
*Pre-licensure nursing programs are not eligible for this program. Other offer restrictions may apply. For questions, please contact National University.
**Eligibility requirements apply. See website for details.