Tarrant County College
National University Bachelor’s Degree Pathways
Reach Your Academic Goals at National University
National University is pleased to partner with Tarrant County College District to provide a seamless academic pathway to graduation. Through this partnership, NU has built upon the Tarrant County College coursework, and is offering a tuition reduction scholarship to help you reach your academic goals.
After completing your transferable associate degree and Texas GE core curriculum at TCC you are eligible for a 25% tuition discount scholarship and can transition to one of NU’s six transfer pathways, including:
- Administration of Justice
- BA in Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- BS in Cybersecurity
- BS in Information Technology Management
- BS in Public Health
Here’s How Academic Pathways Work
Step 1: Review your community college associate degree offerings
Step 2: Complete Texas general education core curriculum and recommended associate curriculum
Step 3: Apply and submit your transcripts to NU
If you’d like more information or to schedule a one-on-one appointment, please
Why Choose National University?
- Adult Focused for 50 Years: National University has been dedicated to providing accessible, achievable higher education to hard-working adults since 1971.
- 4-Week Classes: Start sooner and finish faster with four-week classes, monthly start dates, and year-round enrollment.
- 75+ Degree Programs: Choose from career-focused associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs designed to help you pursue your purpose and make an impact in your community.
- Online or On-site: Study options designed to fit into your busy schedule.
- Regionally Accredited: WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC) accreditation means your education meets high standards and is transferable.
- Fast Track Scholarship: National University is offering students who successfully complete four classes within six months the opportunity to get their fourth class free.**
- Veteran-Founded Nonprofit: National University is proud to be San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university.
About National University
National University, a veteran-founded nonprofit, has been dedicated to meeting the needs of hard-working adults by providing accessible, affordable, achievable higher education opportunities since 1971. As San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university, NU offers over 75 programs and four-week classes designed to help students reach their goals while balancing busy lives. Classes are offered online or on-site at locations across California. Since its founding, the NU community has grown to over 25,000 students and 180,000 alumni around the globe, many of whom serve in helping industries such as business, education, health care, cybersecurity, and law and criminal justice.
National University, a California-based institution, makes continual efforts to comply with state authorization regulations governing out-of-state educational activities and to obtain required approvals. Since these regulations vary by state and change over time, all National University programs are not available to students in every state.
*Pre-licensure nursing programs are not eligible for this program. Other offer restrictions may apply. For questions, please contact National University.
**Eligibility requirements apply. See website for details.