15% Tuition Reduction Scholarship for NMA Members and Employees
National University is proud to partner with the Neighborhood Market Association to offer a 15% tuition reduction scholarship to NMA’s members and their employees looking to expand their knowledge and skills for professional and personal growth.
The Neighborhood Market Association Tuition Reduction Scholarship is a great benefit for working adults who want to reach specific educational goals, but find it challenging to fit classes into their busy life.
Why Choose National University?
National University offers:
- Adult Focused for 50 Years: National University has been dedicated to providing accessible, achievable higher education to hard-working adults since 1971.
- Flexible 4-Week Classes: Start sooner and finish faster with four-week classes, monthly start dates, and year-round enrollment.
- 75+ Degree Programs: Choose from career-focused associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs designed to help you pursue your purpose and make an impact in your community.
- Online and On Campus: Study options designed to fit into your busy schedule.
- Regionally Accredited: WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC) accreditation means your education meets high standards and is transferable.
- Veteran-Founded Nonprofit: National University is proud to be San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university.
About National University
National University, a veteran-founded nonprofit, has been dedicated to meeting the needs of hard-working adults by providing accessible, affordable, achievable higher education opportunities since 1971. As San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university, NU offers over 75 online and on-campus programs and flexible four-week classes designed to help students reach their goals while balancing busy lives. Since its founding, the NU community has grown to over 25,000 students and 180,000 alumni around the globe, many of whom serve in helping industries such as business, education, health care, cybersecurity, and law and criminal justice.
Proof of employment is required to receive your 15% tuition reduction scholarship. Complete this form and provide supporting documentation with your online application.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call (855) 773-9444.
Some program exclusions apply. Speak with an advisor to learn more.
For questions, please contact National University.