National University is proud to partner with General Dynamics NASSCO!
NU is offering General Dynamics NASSCO employees a tuition rate of $7,500* per year toward earning an associate, bachelor’s, master’s degree, or certification. Your spouse and dependents benefit, too. They are eligible to receive a 15% tuition reduction scholarship off the standard course tuition rate in existence at the time of registration.
Ideal for Working Professionals
The General Dynamics NASSCO Tuition Reduction Scholarship is a great benefit for working adults like you who want to reach your educational goals but are concerned about how you can fit classes into your busy life.
Since 1971, National University has maintained its mission to serve the education needs of working adults by offering:
- A flexible one-course-per-month format that provides concentrated learning so you can focus on one subject at a time and complete a full course in a single month.
- Year-round enrollment so you can start your education whenever your personal and work schedules allow.
- On-campus or online options that give you the choice of taking classes at any one of six local campuses or online.
- Regional accreditation** by WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), which means your classes and instructors meet high standards and your education is respected and transferable.
- A nonprofit, private university environment that is focused on helping you to succeed in reaching your educational goals and achieving career success.
Please fill out the form to be contacted by an admissions advisor who can help you with this scholarship, education counseling, transferring credits, financial aid opportunities, and the admissions process. Remember to mention you are a General Dynamics NASSCO employee, spouse, or dependent!
General Dynamics NASSCO employees who are students of National University through this program will acknowledge, and will be personally responsible to, the University for payment of fees and tuition. Employees wishing to enroll will be required to apply for admission to National University and be admitted in accordance with the University’s existing admission requirements. Employment status for applicants and students will be verified by your employer for the University.
To apply for your partnership benefits, fill out this form and send directly to your Enrollment Advisor!
NU offers over 75 on-campus and online programs through a unique four-week class format to help you develop the momentum you need to reach your career goals.
Take a look now to see what you can do in just 30 days!
This scholarship does not apply to:
- Pre-licensure Nursing Programs
- Radiation Therapy Programs
- All Doctoral Programs
For questions, please contact National University.
* Employee will pay $7,500 to attend up to 10 classes in a 12-month period beginning when the employee begins their first course
** Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges