National University, a regionally accredited, veteran-founded nonprofit, is pleased to offer undergraduate and graduate programs and has educated over 150,000 students worldwide. Through the Bright Horizons EdAssist Solutions-NU education alliance, you can pursue your studies online or at over 20 of our locations in California and Nevada.
Save 15% on your tuition as well as 10% on tuition for your immediate family members for all NU undergraduate and graduate on-campus and online programs, except for our pre-licensure nursing and radiation therapy programs.
NU offers over 75 on-campus and online programs through a unique four-week class format to help you develop the momentum you need to reach your career goals.
Getting Started and Registration Instructions
View these steps to apply to NU and enroll in classes through the Bright Horizons EdAssist Solutions-NU education alliance:
Please fill out the form to be contacted by an admissions advisor who can help you with this scholarship, education counseling, transferring credits, financial aid opportunities and the admissions process.
National University is a preferred partner for higher education. Employees who are students of National University through this program will acknowledge and will be personally responsible to the University for payment of fees and tuition. Employees wishing to enroll will be required to apply for admission to National University and be admitted in accordance with the University’s existing admission requirements. Employment status for applicants and students will be verified by your employer for the University.
- Employees and their spouses/dependents of companies affiliated with EdAssist are eligible for the tuition reduction scholarship.
- If you are an existing student, the tuition reduction scholarship will apply to the next start term from the point you submit your verification documents. The scholarship cannot be applied retroactively.
To utilize this scholarship, you will need to provide the following to your enrollment advisor:
- Completed NU Verification Form.
- Include one of the verification items as indicated on your NU Verification Form.
The Bright Horizons EdAssist Solutions Solutions tuition reduction also applies to spouse and dependents of Bright Horizons EdAssist Solutions client employees. To qualify for the tuition reduction, the family member working for the Bright Horizons EdAssist Solutions client company will need to obtain an Employment Verification Letter from Bright Horizons EdAssist Solutions and provide that to the spouse/dependent attending National University.
To Receive the Discount:
- Fill out this form
- Select your employer as your corporate program on the application.
- E-mail email@example.com from your company e-mail address and include your employee ID number to verify employment.
This scholarship does not apply to:
- Pre-licensure Nursing Programs
- Radiation Therapy Programs
- All Doctoral Programs
For questions, please contact National University.