25% Tuition Reduction
National University and California Coast Credit Union have enjoyed a long-standing, community-centric partnership and are always looking for ways to further collaborate. Our newest benefit offering includes a 25% Tuition Reduction for not only employees, but members of CCCU!
National University’s extensive portfolio of over 75 flexible programs will provide the academic framework and functional expertise required to succeed.
Take advantage of this unique 25% tuition reduction opportunity and boost your skills in key in-demand topics such as financial management, cybersecurity, business analytics, and management.
Why Choose National University?
Since 1971, National University has maintained its mission to serve the education needs of working adults by offering:
- Flexible four-week classes designed for busy working adults and offered year round
- Accessible, relevant, high-quality education from experienced faculty
- Programs available on-site, online, or through a hybrid combination at locations across California and in Nevada
- A private nonprofit university with accreditation from WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
- 75+ associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs
- The 10th largest school of education in the country
- Credential programs (CA/NV)
- Opportunities to share perspectives and gain insights from a diverse population of students working across several key industries
Ideal for Working Professionals
The California Coast Credit Union Tuition Reduction Scholarship is a great benefit for working adults who want to reach their educational goals but are concerned about how they can fit classes into their busy lives.
Please fill out the form to be contacted by an admissions advisor who can help you with this scholarship, education counseling, transferring credits, financial aid opportunities, and the admissions process.
Cal Coast members and employees who are students of National University through this program will acknowledge and will be personally responsible to the University for payment of fees and tuition. Members and employees wishing to enroll will be required to apply for admission to National University and be admitted in accordance with the University’s existing admission requirements. Employment status for applicants and students will be verified by your employer for the University.
NU offers over 75 on-campus and online programs through a unique four-week class format to help you develop the momentum you need to reach your career goals.
This scholarship does not apply to:
- Pre-licensure Nursing Programs
- Radiation Therapy Programs
- All Doctoral Programs
For questions, please contact National University.
* To be considered eligible for this scholarship you must submit the Member/Employer Verification Form, along with documentation verifying:
- Member status
- Employment Status