American Bankers Association
ABA Member Banks Save 15% on Tuition
Professional Development for Banking Employees
National University is proud to partner with the American Bankers Association (ABA) to offer a 15% tuition reduction scholarship to ABA member bank employees and staff looking to expand their knowledge and skills for professional and personal growth. Additionally, bank employee spouses and dependents are also eligible for a 10% tuition reduction scholarship. By using ABA training, eligible individuals can save by transferring ABA courses for credit toward a master’s or bachelor’s degree. You can finish your degree faster, while saving money on tuition.
This exclusive ABA benefit is designed for working adults who want to reach specific educational goals, but find it challenging to fit classes into their busy life. The tuition reduction scholarship can be applied to most bachelor’s and master’s degree programs at NU.*
- Step 1: Complete your Employment Verification Form
- Step 2: Email your Employment Verification Form to [email protected]
Why Choose National University?
- Adult Focused for 50 Years: National University has been dedicated to providing accessible, achievable higher education to hard-working adults since 1971.
- 4-Week Courses: Start sooner and finish faster with four-week courses, monthly start dates, and year-round enrollment.
- 75+ Degree Programs: Choose from career-focused associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs designed to help you pursue your purpose and make an impact in your community.
- Online or On-site: Study options designed to fit into your busy schedule.
- Regionally Accredited: WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC) accreditation means your education meets high standards and is transferable.
- Veteran-Founded Nonprofit: National University is proud to be San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university.
- Course Credit for Work Experience: Earn credits for ABA training with National University’s prior learning credit policy.
Get Credit for you Previously Earned Credits and ABA Training
National University is dedicated to supporting adult learners from all walks of life. Recognizing that all students come to us with different experiences and knowledge, NU is proud to offer prior learning credit for applicable, measurable, non-traditional learning such as military training and experience, non-collegiate training programs, advanced high school courses, career experience, and self-development.
- Learn more about prior learning credit at NU
- National University Transfer Process
- National University Transfer Credit Articulation Search
- Tip: Search American Council on Education to find transferrable ABA courses
About National University
National University, a veteran-founded nonprofit, has been dedicated to meeting the needs of hard-working adults by providing accessible, affordable, achievable higher education opportunities since 1971. As San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university, NU offers over 75 programs and four-week courses designed to help students reach their goals while balancing busy lives. Classes are offered online or on-site at locations across California. Since its founding, the NU community has grown to over 25,000 students and 185,000 alumni around the globe, many of whom serve in helping industries such as business, education, health care, cybersecurity, and law and criminal justice.
For More Information
Please fill out the form to the right, or email [email protected] to connect with an admissions advisor who can help you with this scholarship, education counseling, transferring credits, financial aid opportunities, and the admissions process.
National University, a California-based institution, makes continual efforts to comply with state authorization regulations governing out-of-state educational activities and to obtain required approvals. Since these regulations vary by state and change over time, all National University programs are not available to students in every state.
*Pre-licensure nursing programs are not eligible for this program. Other offer restrictions may apply. For questions, please contact National University.