Allied Universal Security
25% Tuition Reduction and Scholarship Opportunities for AUS Employees
National University is proud to partner with Allied Universal Security (AUS), supporting public safety professionals like you who protect and serve our communities every day. Through our Public Safety Promise, we’re committed to providing affordable, accessible higher education designed to help you advance your career and reach your goals.
About the Partnership
To show our appreciation for the work that you do, National University is offering a 25% tuition reduction scholarship for over 75 flexible degree programs.* Through this partnership, you can earn an associate, bachelor’s, or master’s degree in fields such as criminal justice, homeland security, and public administration. Plus, spouses and dependents save 25% on tuition as well.
To apply for your partnership benefits, fill out this form and send it directly to your Enrollment Advisor!
We’ve Got a Program for You
National University has several programs tailored to the public safety field, including the following:
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Public Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Forensic Sciences
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
Schedule a one-on-one meeting with an account specialist to discuss degree programs and scholarship options.
Why Choose National University?
- Adult Focused for 50 Years: National University has been dedicated to providing accessible, achievable higher education to hard-working adults since 1971.
- Flexible 4-Week Courses: Start sooner and finish faster with four-week courses, monthly start dates, and year-round enrollment.
- 75+ Degree Programs: Choose from career-focused associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs designed to help you pursue your purpose and make an impact in your community.
- Online and On-site: Study options designed to fit into your busy schedule.
- Regionally Accredited: WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC) accreditation means your education meets high standards and is transferable.
- Veteran-Founded Nonprofit: National University is proud to be San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university.
About National University
National University, a veteran-founded nonprofit, has been dedicated to meeting the needs of hard-working adults by providing accessible, affordable, achievable higher education opportunities since 1971. As San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university, NU offers over 75 online and on-site programs and flexible four-week courses designed to help students reach their goals while balancing busy lives. Since its founding, the NU community has grown to over 25,000 students and 180,000 alumni around the globe, many of whom serve in helping industries such as business, education, health care, cybersecurity, and law and criminal justice.
National University, a California-based institution, makes continual efforts to comply with state authorization regulations governing out-of-state educational activities and to obtain required approvals. Since these regulations vary by state and change over time, all National University programs are not available to students in every state.
*Pre-licensure nursing programs are not eligible for this program. Other offer restrictions may apply. For questions, please contact National University.
Terms & Conditions
By checking this box as my electronic signature and submitting this form by clicking the Request Info button above, I provide my express written consent to representatives of National University and National University System affiliates (City University of Seattle, Northcentral University and National University Virtual High School) to contact me about educational opportunities, and to send phone calls, and/or SMS/Text Messages – using automated technology, including automatic dialing system and pre-recorded and artificial voice messages – to the phone numbers (including cellular) and e-mail address(es) I have provided. I confirm that the information provided on this form is accurate and complete. I also understand that certain degree programs may not be available in all states. Message and data rates may apply. I understand that consent is not a condition to purchase any goods, services or property, and that I may withdraw my consent at any time by sending an email to [email protected].