Western Municipal Water District
Request for Information
15% Tuition Reduction Scholarship for Western Municipal Water District
National University is proud to partner with Western Municipal Water District to bring a 15% tuition reduction scholarship to employees looking to expand their knowledge and skills for professional and personal growth. The Western Municipal Water District Tuition Reduction Scholarship is a great benefit for working adults who want to reach specific educational goals but find it challenging to fit classes into their busy lives. The tuition reduction scholarship applies to associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degree programs.
National University is proud to provide educational partnership opportunities to organizations across the country. If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call 855.773.9444.
To apply for your Tuition Reduction Scholarship, email your Enrollment Advisor directly from your work email address! Join the over 230,000 alumni and be sure to mention your scholarship code!
- Send an email sent to your advisor from your work email address
- Provide a copy of a paycheck stub from the last 90 days
- Provide an email or letter from your supervisor or HR representative
- Provide a copy of your employee badge
- Provide a screenshot of your employee port
Education designed to support the whole you
National University is breaking barriers in education. Through our whole-human approach to student success, students will get the academic, career, financial, emotional, and family support needed to stay on track, finish faster, and reach personal and professional goals.
Why Choose National University?
- Adult Focused for 50 Years: National University has been dedicated to providing accessible, achievable higher education to hard-working adults since 1971
- 4- and 8-Week Courses: Start sooner and finish faster with convenient four- and eight-week classes, monthly start dates, and year-round enrollment
- 190+ Degree Programs: Choose from career-focused associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs designed to help you pursue your purpose and make an impact in your community
- Online or On-site: Study options designed to fit into your busy schedule.
- Regionally Accredited: WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC) accreditation means your education meets high standards and is transferable
- Veteran-Founded Nonprofit: National University is proud to be San Diego’s largest private non-profit university
Get Course Credit for Work Experience
National University is dedicated to supporting adult learners from all walks of life. Recognizing that all students come to us with different experiences and knowledge, NU is proud to offer prior learning credit for applicable, measurable non-traditional learning such as military training and experience, non-collegiate training programs, advanced high school courses, career experience, and self-development.
About National University
Founded in 1971, National University is among the largest private non-profit universities in California. With more than 200,000 alums, National University is the flagship institution of the National University System. National University aims to make lifelong learning opportunities accessible, challenging, and relevant to a diverse population of students. Three schools – the College of Letters and Sciences, Sanford College of Education, and the College of Law and Public Service – offer more than 190+ graduate and undergraduate degrees and 23 teacher credentials. Programs are offered at locations throughout California and across the nation and are also available online. National University is in San Diego, California.
For More Information
Email [email protected] to be contacted by an admissions advisor who can help you with this scholarship, education counseling, transferring credits, financial aid opportunities, and the admissions process.
National University, a California-based institution, continually complies with state authorization regulations governing out-of-state educational activities and obtains required approvals. Since these regulations vary by state and change over time, some National University programs aren’t available to students in every state.
*Pre-licensure nursing programs aren’t eligible for this program. Other offer restrictions may apply. For questions, contact National University.
**Eligibility requirements apply. See website for details.