20% Tuition Reduction Scholarship for United Teachers of Dade
Request for Information
National University is proud to partner with United Teachers of Dade to bring a 20% tuition reduction scholarship to members seeking to expand their knowledge and skills for professional and personal growth. The United Teachers of Dade Tuition Reduction Scholarship is a great benefit for working adults who want to reach specific educational goals but find it challenging to fit classes into their busy life. Additionally, scholarship provides a 10% tuition reduction to eligible spouses and dependents. Tuition discounts can be applied to most associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees.* Please speak to an advisor for details and provide them your partnership code: UTD for employees and UTDSD for spouses and dependents.
National University is proud to provide educational partnership opportunities to organizations across the country.
- Send an email to your advisor from your work email address.
- Provide a copy of a paycheck stub from the last 90 days.
- Provide a copy of your employee badge.
- Provide a screenshot or proof of partner association membership.
Why Choose National University?
- Adult Focused for 50 Years: National University has been dedicated to providing accessible, achievable higher education to hard-working adults since 1971.
- Flexible 4- and 8-Week Courses: Start sooner and finish faster with four-week courses, monthly start dates, and year-round enrollment.
- 190+ Degree Programs: Choose from career-focused associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs designed to help you pursue your purpose and make an impact in your community.
- Online and On-site: Study options designed to fit into your busy schedule.
- Regionally Accredited: WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC) accreditation means your education meets high standards and is transferable.
- Veteran-Founded Nonprofit: National University is proud to be San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university.
- Planetree Certified building person-centered care principles into academic degree programs.
About National University
National University, a Veteran-founded nonprofit, has been dedicated to meeting the needs of hard-working adults by providing accessible, affordable, achievable higher education opportunities since 1971. As San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university, NU offers over 190+ programs and convenient 4- and 8-week courses designed to help students reach their goals while balancing busy lives. Classes are offered online or on-site at locations across California. Since its founding, the NU community has grown to over 40,000 students and 230,000 alumni around the globe, many of whom serve in helping industries such as business, education, healthcare, cybersecurity, and law and criminal justice.
*Some restrictions may apply, please consult an advisor for details. For questions, please contact National University.