San Diego County Water
Authority & Member Agencies
Request for Information
25% Tuition Reduction Scholarship for San Diego County Water Authority Employees and Member Agencies
National University is proud to partner with the San Diego County Water Authority to offer a 25% tuition reduction scholarship to employees and employees of all member agencies looking to expand their knowledge and skills for professional and personal growth. Additionally, spouses and dependents also qualify for a 10% tuition reduction scholarship. The San Diego County Water Authority Tuition Reduction Scholarship is a great benefit for working adults who want to reach specific educational goals, but find it challenging to fit classes into their busy life. The tuition reduction scholarship can be applied to most associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degree programs.*
National University is proud to provide educational partnership opportunities to organizations across the country. If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call 855.773.9444.
To apply for your tuition reduction scholarship, fill out this form and email it directly to your Enrollment Advisor! Join the over 185,000 NU alumni and be sure to mention your scholarship code: SDCWA!
Upon successful completion of the concentration, students will be able to:
- Describe issues and challenges facing water at the state, regional, and local levels
- Describe the governing requirements specific to water quality and regulatory compliance
- Evaluate recruitment and retention programs
- Develop a crisis management plan for a water or wastewater agency
- Analyze various leadership theories as they relate to water management best practices Waterworks Management Courses
Concentration in Waterworks Management (4 courses; 18 quarter units)
- PAD 410 Waterworks Management Fundamentals and Practices in California
- PAD 415 California Waterworks Law and Regulatory Compliance
- PAD 420 Human Resources & Labor Relations in Waterworks Management
- PAD 425 Leadership in the Waterworks Industry
- Step 1: Complete your Employment Verification Form
- Step 2: Email your Employment Verification Form to [email protected]
Get Course Credit for Work Experience
National University is dedicated to supporting adult learners from all walks of life. Recognizing that all students come to us with different experiences and knowledge, NU is proud to offer prior learning credit for applicable, measurable, non-traditional learning such as military training and experience, non-collegiate training programs, advanced high school courses, career experience, and self-development.
- Click here to learn more: Prior Learning Credit at NU.
- Carlsbad Municipal Water District
- City of Del Mar Water Service
- City of Escondido Water Division
- Fallbrook Public Utility District
- Helix Water District
- Lakeside Water District
- City of National City Water Department
- City of Oceanside Water Utilities
- Olivenhain Municipal Water District
- Otay Water District
- Padre Dam Municipal Water District
- Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Base
- City of Poway Water Utilities Department
- Rainbow Municipal Water District
- Ramona Municipal Water District
- Rincon del Diablo Municipal Water District
- San Dieguito Water District
- Santa Fe Irrigation District
- South Bay Irrigation District
- Vallecitos Water District
- Valley Center Municipal Water District
- Vista Irrigation District
- Yuima Municipal Water District
Why Choose National University?
- Adult Focused for 50 Years: National University has been dedicated to providing accessible, achievable higher education to hard-working adults since 1971.
- Flexible 4-Week Courses: Start sooner and finish faster with four-week courses, monthly start dates, and year-round enrollment.
- 75+ Degree Programs: Choose from career-focused associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs designed to help you pursue your purpose and make an impact in your community.
- Online and On-site: Study options designed to fit into your busy schedule.
- Regionally Accredited: WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC) accreditation means your education meets high standards and is transferable.
- Veteran-Founded Nonprofit: National University is proud to be San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university.
About National University
National University, a veteran-founded nonprofit, has been dedicated to meeting the needs of hard-working adults by providing accessible, affordable, achievable higher education opportunities since 1971. As San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university, NU offers over 75 programs and four-week courses designed to help students reach their goals while balancing busy lives. Classes are offered online or on-site at locations across California. Since its founding, the NU community has grown to over 25,000 students and 185,000 alumni around the globe, many of whom serve in helping industries such as business, education, health care, cybersecurity, and law and criminal justice.
For More Information
Please fill out the form to the right, call 855.773.9444, or email [email protected] to be connected with an admissions advisor who can help you with this scholarship, education counseling, transferring credits, financial aid opportunities, and the admissions process.
National University, a California-based institution, makes continual efforts to comply with state authorization regulations governing out-of-state educational activities and to obtain required approvals. Since these regulations vary by state and change over time, all National University programs are not available to students in every state.
*Pre-licensure nursing programs are not eligible for this program. Other offer restrictions may apply. For questions, please contact National University.