25% Tuition Reduction Scholarship for North East ISD Employees
Request for Information
National University is proud to partner with North East ISD to bring a 25% tuition reduction scholarship to employees looking to expand their knowledge and skills for professional and personal growth. The 25% tuition reduction scholarship can be applied to most associates, bachelor’s and master’s degree programs.*
National University is proud to provide educational partnership opportunities to organizations across the country. If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call 855.773.9444.
To utilize your Tuition Reduction Scholarship, email your enrollment advisor one of the following items from the verifying documents list. Get started today and join the over 230,000 NU alumni.
- Send an email to your advisor from your work email address
- Provide a copy of a paycheck stub from the last 90 days
- Provide an email or letter from your supervisor or HR representative
- Provide a copy of your employee badge
- Provide a screenshot of your employee portal
Education designed to support the whole you
National University is breaking barriers in education. Through our whole-human approach to student success, students will get the academic, career, financial, emotional, and family support needed to stay on track, finish faster, and reach their personal and professional goals.
Why Choose National University?
- Adult Focused for 50 Years: National University has been dedicated to providing accessible, achievable higher education to hard-working adults since 1971.
- 4- and 8-Week Classes: Start sooner and finish faster with four-week classes, monthly start dates, and year-round enrollment.
- 190+ Degree Programs: Choose from career-focused associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs designed to help you pursue your purpose and make an impact in your community.
- Online or On-site: Study options designed to fit into your busy schedule.
- Regionally Accredited: WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC) accreditation means your education meets high standards and is transferable.
- Veteran-Founded Nonprofit: National University is proud to be San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university.
Get Course Credit for Work Experience
Recognizing that all students come to us with different experiences and knowledge, NU proudly offers prior learning credit for measurable non-traditional learning such as military training and experience, non-collegiate training programs, advanced high school courses, career experience, and self-development.
About National University
National University, a Veteran-founded nonprofit, has been dedicated to meeting the needs of hard-working adults by providing accessible, affordable, achievable higher education opportunities since 1971. As San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university, NU offers over 190+ programs and four- and eight-week courses to help students reach their goals while balancing busy lives. Classes are offered online or on-site at locations across California. Since its founding, the NU community has grown to over 40,000 students and 230,000 alums around the globe, many of whom serve in helping industries such as business, education, healthcare, cybersecurity, law, and criminal justice.
For More Information
Call 855.773.9444, or email [email protected] to be contacted by an admissions advisor who can help you with this scholarship, education counseling, transferring credits, financial aid opportunities, and the admissions process.
National University, a California-based institution, makes continual efforts to comply with state authorization regulations governing out-of-state educational activities and to obtain required approvals. Since these regulations vary by state and change over time, all National University programs are not available to students in every state.
*Pre-licensure nursing programs are not eligible for this scholarship. Other offer restrictions may apply. For questions, please contact National University.