15% Tuition Reduction Scholarship for Guild Education Affiliated Employees
As an employee of an organization that partners with Guild Education, National University is proud to offer a 15% Tuition Reduction Scholarship to assist employees who are looking to expand their knowledge and skills for career advancement and personal growth. The Guild Education Tuition Reduction Scholarship is a great benefit for working adults who want to reach specific educational goals, but find it challenging to fit classes into their busy lives. The tuition reduction scholarship can be applied to associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degree programs*.
To apply for your Tuition Reduction Scholarship, fill out this form and email it directly to your Enrollment Advisor! Join the over 230,000 NU Alumni.
Why Choose National University?
- Adult Focused for 50 Years: National University has been dedicated to providing accessible, achievable higher education to hard-working adults since 1971.
- 4-Week Courses: Start sooner and finish faster with four-week courses, monthly start dates, and year-round enrollment.
- 190+ Degree Programs: Choose from career-focused associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs designed to help you pursue your purpose and make an impact in your community.
- Regionally Accredited: WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC) accreditation means your education meets high standards and is transferable.
- Course Credit for Work Experience: Earn credits for American Bankers Association training with National University’s prior learning credit policy.
- Veteran-Founded Nonprofit: National University is proud to be San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university.
How to get started
- Step 1: Explore National University programs
- Step 2: Connect with a Corporate Enrollment Advisor- email [email protected]
- Step 3: Complete an Enrollment Application- Scroll up to the top of the page and click “Apply Now”
- Step 4: Reach out to your HR team to ask about the Tuition Reimbursement process
- Step 5: Apply for your Guild sponsorship letter here https://www.guildeducation.com/
- Step 6: Email your Guild Education sponsorship letter to [email protected]
Get Course Credit for Work Experience
National University is dedicated to supporting adult learners from all walks of life. Recognizing that all students come to us with different experiences and knowledge, NU is proud to offer prior learn-ing credit for applicable, measurable non-traditional learning such as military training and experience, non-collegiate training programs, advanced high school courses, career experience, and self-development.
About National University
National University, a Veteran-founded nonprofit, has been dedicated to meeting the needs of hard-working adults by providing accessible, affordable, achievable higher education opportunities since 1971. As San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university, NU offers over 190+ programs and four-week courses designed to help students reach their goals while balancing busy lives. Classes are offered online or on-site at locations across California. Since its founding, the NU community has grown to over 25,000 students and 230,000 alumni around the globe, many of whom serve in helping industries such as business, education, health care, cybersecurity, and law and criminal justice.
For More Information
Please fill out the form to the right, email [email protected], or call 855.218.1743 be contacted by an admissions advisor who can help you with this scholarship, education counseling, transferring credits, financial aid opportunities, and the admissions process.
National University, a California-based institution, makes continual efforts to comply with state authorization regulations governing out-of-state educational activities and to obtain required approvals. Since these regulations vary by state and change over time, all National University programs are not available to students in every state.
**Pre-licensure nursing programs, radiation therapy, and doctoral programs are not eligible for the 15% Tuition Reduction Scholarship. Other offer restrictions may apply. For questions, please contact National University.
**Eligibility requirements apply.