Community College of
the Air force
Request for Information
National University is proud to be one of a select group of academic institutions invited to participate in the Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) General Education Mobile (GEM) Program. Through National’s partnership with the Community College of the Air Force, airmen can complete 15 semester hours of general education requirements.
Partner of the CCAF GEM program
National University is proud to provide educational partnership opportunities to organizations across the country.
Whether you want to complete your general education requirements or earn your bachelor’s degree, National University can help. With more than 130 programs, National University has a degree program to help you reach your educational goals.
No matter what your life is like, National University can fit into it with a wide selection of general education courses that are available year-round in a flexible, one-course-per-month format. Best of all, many of the classes are 100 percent online.
Discover how National University’s partnership with the Community College of the Air Force can fit into your life. Fill out the form to speak with an advisor.
Community College of the Air Force GEM Approved Courses:
- COM103 – Public Speaking
- ENG240 – Advanced Composition
- MTH210 – Probability and Statistics
- MTH215 – College Algebra and Trigonometry
- MTH220 – Calculus I
- ECO204 – Principles of Macroeconomics
- ECO203 – Principles of Microeconomics
- HIS220A – United States History I
- HIS220B – United States History II
- POL100 – Introduction to Politics
- POL201 – American Politics
- PSY100 – Introduction to Psychology
- SOC100 – Principles of Sociology
- SOC260 – Cultural Anthropology
- ART100 – Introduction to Art History
- MUS100 – Fundamentals of Music
- THR200 – Theater Arts
- LIT100 – Introduction to Literature
- SPN100 – Beginning Spanish I
- SPN101 – Beginning Spanish II
- SPN200 – Intermediate Spanish I
Military Tuition Rates (4.5 Quarter-Unit Classes)
- Onsite Undergraduate Courses: $166.00 per unit or $747.00 per course
- Onsite Graduate Courses: $182.67 per unit or $822.00 per course
- Online Undergraduate Courses: $166.00 per unit or $747.00 per course
- Online Graduate Courses: $218 per unit or $981.00 per course