Request for Information
15% Tuition Reduction Scholarship for Edcor Affiliated Employees
National University is proud to partner with EDCOR to bring a 15% tuition reduction scholarship to employees of Edcor affiliated companies looking to expand their knowledge and skills for professional and personal growth. The Edcor Partner Tuition Reduction Scholarship is a great benefit for working adults who want to reach specific educational goals, but find it challenging to fit classes into their busy life. The tuition reduction scholarship can be applied to bachelor’s and master’s degree programs.
To apply for your Tuition Reduction Scholarship, fill out this form and email directly to your Enrollment Advisor! Join the over 230,000 alumni and be sure to mention your scholarship code, EDCOR!
National University is proud to provide educational partnership opportunities to organizations across the country. If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call 855.773.9444
- ADP – Effective 10/3/2016
- Adtalem Global Education
- American Electric Power, Ohio – Effective 03/28/2022
- American Century Investments – 10/3/2022
- Bread Financial (previously Alliance Data) – Effective 8/8/16
- Applied Materials – Effective 7/18/2022
- Ascension Health – Effective 1/1/2020
- Atlantic Health – Effective 1/1/2018
- Blue Shield of California
- Calpine Corporation
- Cedars -Sinai Hospital Systems
- Cengage – Effective 10/30/2017
- Centene – Includes WellCare, effective 7/13/2020
- Cooper Health – Effective 10/1/17
- CSX – Effective 9/4/2018
- Direct TV – Effective 1/23/23
- FedEx Ground (only)
- First Tech Federal Credit Union – Effective 1/03/2023
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center
- Froedtert – Effective 1/1/2019
- Gannett – Effective 5/9/16
- General Motors – Effective 1/1/2017
- Grainger – Effective 3/13/2023
- Hartford Healthcare – Effective 6/20/2022
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute – Effective 11/14/2022
- Honeywell – Effective 8/5/19
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey – Effective 6/4/2018
- Inova Health Systems
- Ingram Micro – Effective 7/18/2022
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals – Effective 7/20/2020
- JM Family Enterprises, Inc. – Effective 5/6/2019
- Kettering Health – Effective 6/29/2020
- Lam Research
- Lehigh Valley Health Network
- LSG Sky Chefs
- McGraw-Hill Education
- MolsonCoors – Effective 7/1/2018 (Formally MillerCoors)
- Marathon Petroleum
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital – Effective 1/23/23
- Nationwide Insurance – Effective 10/30/2019
- Nestle’ USA (Purina, Gerber, Dryers Ice Cream, Kraft Pizza, waters)
- Newell Brands – Effective 1/8/18
- NextEra Energy (Florida Power & Light)
- Nicklaus Children’s Health System (formerly Miami Children’s Hospital)
- NorthShore University Health Systems
- NYU Langone Health includes:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- NYU Langone Hospital
- NYU Long Island Hospital (formerly NYU Winthrop)
- NYU Langone Hospital Brooklyn
- NYU Sunset Park Hospital
- NYU Grossman School of Medicine
- Parkview Health – Effective 4/20/2020
- Paychex – Effective 10/31/16
- Peace Health – Effective 1/1/18
- Putnam Investments– Effective 11/5/2018
- Sage Group – Effective 1/1/16
- Saint Luke’s Health System (KS)
- Salem Health
- Synopsys – Effective 01/01/2022
- TEVA USA
- The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC)
- Tower Health (Formerly Reading Health System) Effective 1/8/17
- Trinity Health – Effective 6/22/2020
- United Parcel Service (UPS)
- University of Pennsylvania Health (UPHS)
- Varian Medical Systems
- Visiting Nurse Service of New York (VNSNY) – Effective 8/8/16
- Winnebago – Effective 3/27/2023
- Worthington Industries – Effective 7/6/2020
- Xcel Energy
- ZimVie – Effective 6/19/2023
- Zoetis, Inc.
- Step 1: Complete your Employment Verification Form
- Step 2: Email your Employment Verification Form to [email protected]
Get Course Credit for Work Experience
National University is dedicated to supporting adult learners from all walks of life. Recognizing that all students come to us with different experiences and knowledge, NU is proud to offer prior learning credit for applicable, measurable non-traditional learning such as military training and experience, non-collegiate training programs, advanced high school courses, career experience, and self-development.
Click here to learn more: Prior Learning Credit at NU
Why Choose National University?
- Adult Focused for 50 Years: National University has been dedicated to providing accessible, achievable higher education to hard-working adults since 1971.
- Flexible 4-Week Courses: Start sooner and finish faster with four-week courses, monthly start dates, and year-round enrollment.
- 190+ Degree Programs: Choose from career-focused associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs designed to help you pursue your purpose and make an impact in your community.
- Online and On-site: Study options designed to fit into your busy schedule.
- Regionally Accredited: WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC) accreditation means your education meets high standards and is transferable.
- Veteran-Founded Nonprofit: National University is proud to be San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university.
About National University
National University, a Veteran-founded nonprofit, has been dedicated to meeting the needs of hard-working adults by providing accessible, affordable, achievable higher education opportunities since 1971. As San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university, NU offers over 190+ online and on-site programs and flexible four-week courses designed to help students reach their goals while balancing busy lives. Since its founding, the NU community has grown to over 25,000 students and 230,000 alumni around the globe, many of whom serve in helping industries such as business, education, health care, cybersecurity, and law and criminal justice.
For More Information
Please fill out the request for information form, email [email protected], or call 855.773.9444, to be connected with an admissions advisor who can help you with this scholarship, education counseling, transferring credits, financial aid opportunities, and the admissions process.
Pre-licensure nursing programs, radiation therapy, and doctoral programs are not eligible for the Tuition Reduction Scholarship. Other offer restrictions may apply. For questions, please contact National University.
National University, a California-based institution, makes continual efforts to comply with state authorization regulations governing out-of-state educational activities and to obtain required approvals. Since these regulations vary by state and change over time, all National University programs are not available to students in every state.