Request for Information
15% Tuition Reduction Scholarship for EdAssist Affiliate Employees
National University is proud to partner with EdAssist to bring a 15% tuition reduction scholarship to EdAssist affiliate employees looking to expand their knowledge and skills for professional and personal growth. Additionally, your spouses and dependents are also eligible for a 10% tuition reduction scholarship. The EdAssist Partner Tuition Reduction Scholarship is a great benefit for working adults who want to reach specific educational goals, but find it challenging to fit classes into their busy life. The tuition reduction scholarship can be applied to bachelor’s and master’s degree programs.
To apply for your Tuition Reduction Scholarship, fill out this form and email directly to your Enrollment Advisor! Join the over 185,000 NU alumni and be sure to mention scholarship code EDAS for employees and EDASD for spouses/dependents!
National University is proud to provide educational partnership opportunities to organizations across the country. If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call 855.773.9444
To apply for your Tuition Reduction Scholarship, fill out this form and email directly to your Enrollment Advisor!
Interested in an upcoming webinar? Click the “Register Now” button below.
- Step 1: Complete your Employment Verification Form
- Step 2: Email your Employment Verification Form to [email protected]
Get Course Credit for Work Experience
National University is dedicated to supporting adult learners from all walks of life. Recognizing that all students come to us with different experiences and knowledge, NU is proud to offer prior learning credit for applicable, measurable non-traditional learning such as military training and experience, non-collegiate training programs, advanced high school courses, career experience, and self-development.
Click here to learn more: Prior Learning Credit at NU
Why Choose National University?
- Adult Focused for 50 Years: National University has been dedicated to providing accessible, achievable higher education to hard-working adults since 1971.
- Flexible 4-Week Courses: Start sooner and finish faster with four-week courses, monthly start dates, and year-round enrollment.
- 75+ Degree Programs: Choose from career-focused associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs designed to help you pursue your purpose and make an impact in your community.
- Online and On-site: Study options designed to fit into your busy schedule.
- Regionally Accredited: WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC) accreditation means your education meets high standards and is transferable.
- Veteran-Founded Nonprofit: National University is proud to be San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university.
About National University
National University, a veteran-founded nonprofit, has been dedicated to meeting the needs of hard-working adults by providing accessible, affordable, achievable higher education opportunities since 1971. As San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university, NU offers over 75 online and on-site programs and flexible four-week courses designed to help students reach their goals while balancing busy lives. Since its founding, the NU community has grown to over 25,000 students and 185,000 alumni around the globe, many of whom serve in helping industries such as business, education, health care, cybersecurity, and law and criminal justice.
For More Information
Please fill out the request for information form, email [email protected], or call 855.773.9444, to be connected with an admissions advisor who can help you with this scholarship, education counseling, transferring credits, financial aid opportunities, and the admissions process.
Pre-licensure nursing programs, radiation therapy, and doctoral programs are not eligible for the Tuition Reduction Scholarship. Other offer restrictions may apply. For questions, please contact National University.
National University, a California-based institution, makes continual efforts to comply with state authorization regulations governing out-of-state educational activities and to obtain required approvals. Since these regulations vary by state and change over time, all National University programs are not available to students in every state.