Request for Information
15% Tuition Reduction Scholarship for Employees
National University is proud to partner with Club Demonstration Services to offer a 15% tuition reduction scholarship to employees looking to expand their knowledge and skills for professional and personal growth. The Club Demonstration Services Tuition Reduction Scholarship is a great benefit for working adults who want to reach specific educational goals, but find it challenging to fit classes into their busy life. Tuition discounts can be applied to associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degree programs and certificates.
To apply for your Tuition Reduction Scholarship, fill out this form and email directly to your Enrollment Advisor!
Interested in an upcoming webinar? Click the “Register Now” button below.
Ideal for working professionals
Since 1971, National University has maintained its mission to serve the education needs of working adults by offering:
- A flexible one-course-per-month format that provides concentrated learning so you can focus on one subject at a time and complete a full course in a single month.
- Year-round enrollment so you can start your education whenever your personal and work schedules allow.
- On-site or online options that give you the choice of taking classes at any one of six local campuses or online.
- Regionally accredited* by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities, which means your classes and instructors meet high standards and your education is respected and transferable.
- A nonprofit, private university environment that is focused on helping you to succeed in reaching your educational goals and achieving career success.
Please fill out the form to be contacted by an admissions advisor who can help you with this scholarship, education counseling, transferring credits, financial aid opportunities, and the admissions process. Remember to mention you are a CDS employee!
Club Demonstration Services employees who are students of National University through this program will acknowledge and will be personally responsible to the University for payment of fees and tuition. Employees wishing to enroll will be required to apply for admission to National University and be admitted in accordance with the University’s existing admission requirements. Employment status for applicants and students will be verified by your employer for the University.
NU offers over 75 on-site and online programs through a unique four-week class format to help you develop the momentum you need to reach your career goals.
Take a look now to see what you can do in just 30 days!
This scholarship does not apply to:
- Pre-licensure Nursing Programs
- Radiation Therapy Programs
- All Doctoral Programs
For questions, please contact National University.
* Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges