20% Tuition Reduction Scholarship for B. Braun Medical Employees
Request for Information
National University is proud to partner with B. Braun Medical to offer a 20% Tuition Reduction Scholarship on most associates, bachelor’s, master’s, and credential programs*. Additionally, B. Braun Medical employees are eligible for a 15% tuition reduction scholarship on most doctoral programs. The B. Braun Medical Tuition Reduction Scholarship is a great benefit for working adults who want to expand their knowledge and skills for professional and personal growth. With NU, B. Braun Medical employees can reach their goals with affordable and convenient online classes designed for the working professional.
To apply for your Tuition Reduction Scholarship, email your Enrollment Advisor directly from your work email address! Join the over 230,000 alumni and be sure to mention your employer!
National University is proud to provide educational partnership opportunities to organizations across the country. If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call 855.773.9444.
- An email sent to your advisor from your work email address
- A copy of a paycheck stub from the last 90 days
- An email or letter from your supervisor or HR representative
- A copy of your employee badge
- A screenshot of your employee portal
Education designed to support the whole you
National University is breaking barriers in education. Through our whole-human approach to student success, B. Braun Medical employees will get the academic, career, financial, emotional, and family support needed to stay on track, finish faster, and reach personal and professional goals.
Why Choose National University?
- Adult Focused for 50 Years: National University has been dedicated to providing accessible, achievable higher education to hard-working adults since 1971.
- 4- and 8-Week Classes: Start sooner and finish faster with four-week classes, monthly start dates, and year-round enrollment.
- 190+ Degree Programs: Choose from career-focused associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs designed to help you pursue your purpose and make an impact in your community.
- Online or On-site: Study options designed to fit into your busy schedule.
- Regionally Accredited: WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC) accreditation means your education meets high standards and is transferable.
- Veteran-Founded Nonprofit: National University is proud to be San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university.
Get Course Credit for Work Experience
National University is dedicated to supporting adult learners from all walks of life. Recognizing that all students come to us with different experiences and knowledge, NU is proud to offer prior learning credit for applicable, measurable non-traditional learning such as military training and experience, non-collegiate training programs, advanced high school courses, career experience, and self-development.
About National University
Since 1971, National University has been breaking barriers in education. As a veteran-founded Yellow Ribbon school, and San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university, we’re dedicated to meeting the needs of hard-working adults by providing accessible and affordable higher education opportunities. We offer 190+ career-relevant degree programs and achievable four- and eight-week courses backed by our whole human approach to your success. That means our students have the academic, emotional, career, financial, and family support needed to stay on track, finish faster, and achieve their personal and professional goals. We proudly educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 45,000 students and 230,000 + alums worldwide.
For More Information
Call 855.773.9444 or email [email protected] to be contacted by an admissions advisor who can help you with this scholarship, education counseling, transferring credits, financial aid opportunities and the admissions process.
National University, a California-based institution, makes continual efforts to comply with state authorization regulations governing out-of-state educational activities and to obtain required approvals. Since these regulations vary by state and change over time, all National University programs are not available to students in every state.
*Other offer restrictions may apply. For questions, please contact National University.