Workforce Education Solutions Training & Development
Accumulate credits toward a college degree or meet continuing education requirements with Workforce Education Solutions Training & Development. Hone skills that increase your value and help you remain professionally relevant in an increasingly competitive workplace.
Workforce Education Solutions Training & Development at National University offers a range of personal, professional, and academic learning opportunities by proving innovative and relevant programs in an evolving global environment. Whether you’re looking to develop personally or professionally, Workforce Education Solutions Training & Development can help propel you to meet your goals.
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 805-200-2332
Choose from Our Departments Below
Information Technology (IT)
- Master of Science in Information Technology
- Master of Science in Technology Management Degree Program (MSTM)
- Doctor of Philosophy Degree in Technology Management (PhD-TM)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Cybersecurity (PhD-CY)
- Cybersecurity Certificate
Workforce Education Solutions Training and Development Certificate Programs
Healthcare and Nursing
- Arts and Design
- Computer Applications
- Construction and Trades
- Information Technology
Leadership, Management, & Nonprofit
- Emergency Management
- Nonprofit Management
- Sustainable Management
Teacher Continuing Education
- Autism & Asperger’s Disorder: Information & Effective Intervention Strategies
- Behavior is Language
- Child Abuse: Working with Abused & Neglected Children
- Drugs & Alcohol in Schools: Understanding Substance Use & Abuse
- Harassment, Bullying & Cyber-Intimidation in Schools
- Response to Intervention: Practical Information for the Classroom Teacher
- Traumatized Child: The Effects of Stress, Trauma & Violence on Student Learning
- Understanding Aggression: Coping with Aggressive Behavior in the Classroom
- Why DI?: An Introduction to Differentiated Instruction
- Certificate in Online Curriculum Development
- Certificate in Online Teaching (COT) Program
- Building Our Team Through Community Policing
- Caring for the Caretakers: Organizational Wellness for Law Enforcement
Construction & Trades
- Construction Management Professional Certificate
- Construction Management Professional Certificate for Amazon Associates
Current and Future Teacher Education
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 200,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
Online or On-site
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn on-site at locations across California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.