Students will participate in a group simulation activity and will have hands on ‘live’ experience, making strategic marketing decisions that affect the business viability. Students master the marketing concepts of production, channels of distribution, branding, promotion, segmentation, targeting, pricing and competition as they make decisions that affect the future profitability of the business entity.
- Apply business simulation practices to strategic marketing concepts.
- Master the most important aspects of strategic marketing.
- Evaluate the impact of strategic marketing decisions to the firm.
- Select different marketing strategies as appropriate for specific companies.
- Appraise the ethical implications of marketing strategies in the areas of product, company advertising and communication, and distribution channels.
- Apply marketing strategies based on branding, research, channel, advertising and pricing.
- Establish the benefits of applying CRM, value creation and innovation strategies to the firm.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a Veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 220,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.