Adv Social Media for MKT
Mastering business using social media is about sustaining relationships with customers and tracking them throughout the supply chain. Customer Relationship Management and the three M#8217;s will be covered: Monitoring, Measurement, Metrics. Case studies will be used throughout the course to illustrate the mastery of the subject.
- Analyze how social media shapes businesses marketing products and services.
- Evaluate social media strategies in relation to current legal and ethical standards of practice.
- Develop a plan using social media that tracks of customer relationship and retention value.
- Assess the three M’s: Monitoring, Measurement and Metrics as used in social media.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of social media concepts in writing and orally using proper business communications techniques.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 200,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.