This course covers how mobile marketing is defining business today, including strategy, tracking ROI, advertising, applications and mobile websites. From text messaging to QR codes, consumer interactions with mobile devices, and the laws and ethics of mobile marketing are explored in this course.
- Outline how mobile strategy shapes the marketing of products and services.
- Evaluate mobile marketing strategies in relation to current legal and ethical standards of practice.
- Evaluate techniques of mobile targeting and tracking of customers for business, governmental, and not-for-profit entities in the global marketplace.
- Plan mobile advertising, mobile promotions and location-based marketing.
- Demonstrate mobile marketing concepts in writing and orally using proper business communications techniques.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a Veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 220,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.