A study of strategic planning and organizing for international marketing, researching global markets, marketing consumer products, industrial products, and services in the world market, the course explores the international advertising and promotion effort, personal selling and personnel management, pricing, distribution systems, export trade mechanics and logistics, financial requirements for international marketing, and coordinating and controlling global operations. It also discusses the effect of trade agreements on international business.
- Identify the key factors related to creating a global marketplace.
- Describe how new telecommunication technologies are changing the ways companies manage their global marketing activities.
- Research and identify profitable foreign markets.
- Discuss the impact of different cultural values and belief systems on marketing products.
- Discuss the key elements of ethical global marketing.
- Develop a global marketing plan.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of major marketing concepts in writing and orally using proper business communications techniques.
- Demonstrate the ability to use on-line resources to research and prepare written and oral assignments.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a Veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 220,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.