A synthesis of the marketing knowledge gained in the undergraduate program as expressed through a professional research- or internship experience-based writing project overseen by a faculty member. Grading is S/U.
- Apply appropriate marketing concepts in a given research- or internship-based experience.
- Apply relevant marketing theory in a given research- or internship-based experience.
- Describe any relevant global or cultural issues that arose from the given research- or internship-based experience.
- Explain the observed impact of ethics in the given research- or internship-based experience.
- Demonstrate the ability to write concisely, clearly, and comprehensively on given topics using proper APA format.
- Demonstrate the ability to present ideas orally.
- Utilize library and web-based information sources in support of course activities.
- Perform agreed research/internship project per faculty guidance.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 200,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.