A study of the marketing dynamics of Not-For-Profit organizations in which multiple groups, often with conflicting goals and needs, must be simultaneously satisfied for organizational success. A particular emphasis is placed on the identification and attraction of funding sources in the community.
- Analyze various types of Non-profit entities and their functional attributes.
- Discuss the various advantages and disadvantages of a non-profit vs. a for profit business.
- Explain how a non-profit should market itself in order to attract donations and other sources of funds.
- Evaluate the ethical and legal issues surrounding non-profit organizations in today’;s market environment.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of marketing in attracting: Staff, Volunteers, and Board of Directors.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 185,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.