Introduction to Services Mkt
This course examines services marketing as distinct and separate from product marketing. Discussions focus on the theory and practice of designing and developing service marketing strategies for segmented populations. Emphasis is placed on positioning various types of services through added value and immediate response using technology to communicate effectively in a global market.
- Define and distinguish services marketing from product marketing.
- Evaluate the importance and effectiveness of service marketing in a service-based economy.
- Analyze customer expectations and perceptions of service quality and response.
- Describe the standards of service needed for building customer relationships.
- Explain the different approaches for pricing services and communicating service value.
- Develop a plan for marketing services to a specific segmented population.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 200,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.