Intro to Global Marketing
An introduction to the cultural environment of global markets, including such topics as cultural dynamics, management styles, and political and legal environments. Students learn how to assess global marketing opportunities as well as develop and implement strategies to capitalize on those opportunities.
- Analyze the factors that have created a global economy.
- Evaluate the role of the basic marketing functions within the global organization.
- Use the Internet to identify profitable global market segments.
- Develop market entry strategies for global market segments.
- Design and implement a global marketing plan.
- Apply ethical decision making and behavior in global markets.
- Communicate major marketing concepts in writing and orally using proper business communications techniques.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a Veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 230,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.