Global Strategic Project
This course is the capstone for the Master of Global Management. It provides a foundation in the creation and execution of organizational strategy. In this context, students are expected to draw on the content from program to successfully complete this project that has global strategic impact. This project should conclude with a set of actionable recommendations.
- Analyze the strategy of a company, with an emphasis on its global implications, and how it can gain sustainable competitive advantage.
- Evaluate global opportunities and risks that impact the organization’s ability to achieve its vision
- Assess organizational capabilities relative to identified global opportunities and risks.
- Design an organizational strategy that will achieve organizational strategic objectives.
- Identify ethical and social responsibility issues that impact achievement of strategic objectives.
- Conduct a graduate level analysis of a global strategic problem and generate productive recommendations.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a Veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 220,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.