Graduate Business Project
A project where students work in teams or as individuals under the guidance of an assigned faculty advisor. Students clarify research topics and identify data sources in preparation for the project. Students then gather data and present their research in both written and oral form to faculty and classmates. Grading is H, S, or U only. MGT 610C is two months in length.
- Write a Masters level research project/thesis.
- Define a specific research problem and/or business study.
- Conduct a comprehensive literature review relating to the study and methods used in the project.
- Identify sources of data for the project analysis.
- Specify timelines and key milestones for execution and completion of project activities.
- Gather and analyze relevant data.
- Identify, describe and use appropriate quantitative and analytical models for drawing conclusions.
- Clearly compose a detailed project document.
- Submit and defend project during oral presentation to faculty, class and, if applicable, client.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 185,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.