Global Bus. Strat. Planning
Based on a review of main theories and current trends, this course examines strategic alternatives and choices available to multinational companies in world markets. Emphasis is placed upon applied strategic analysis based on case studies involving multinational companies and settings.
- Analyze the various theories and trends in international business strategic planning.
- Evaluate the strategic alternatives and potential/actual outcomes.
- Compare and contrast the various strategic alternatives as applied in various key countries and industries.
- Compare and contrast existing and developing business-level and corporate-level strategies.
- Develop a methodology for effective Global Strategic Planning.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 185,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.