Finance Research Project
Students, under the guidance of their assigned faculty advisor, clarify topics, identify sources from which data will be gathered, and complete and present their research in written form. Grading is H, S, or U only. Course is eligible for an In Progress (IP) grade.
- Define a specific research problem clearly and concisely.
- Conduct a comprehensive literature review relating to the research problem.
- Identify sources of data to support the research.
- Develop appropriate instruments to conduct the research in question.
- Specify timeline and key milestones for execution and completion of the research.
- Gather and analyze relevant data.
- Draw conclusion from the analysis.
- Present the research in written and oral formats.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 200,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.