Opening New Doors for Adult Learners
Through a historic $30 million investment, National University is proud to offer the Opportunity Scholarship — a need- and program-based award designed to reduce the cost of undergraduate tuition, ease financial stress, and make earning your degree more achievable.
This offer can be combined with other financial aid and scholarships. Check out what you could save with our Tuition Calculator.
To be eligible for an Opportunity Scholarship, a student must be:
- A new student OR a returning student who has not taken a class in at least 12 months
- Formally admitted to National University
- Enrolled in an undergraduate BA/BS degree program
- A Pell Grant recipient
- Actively scheduled for and taking classes full-time (8 classes/36 quarter units) for the academic year
- In good academic standing and making satisfactory academic progress
How to Apply
To apply for an Opportunity Scholarship, please complete the following:
- Enroll in a BA or BS program
- Submit a FAFSA application
- Submit an Opportunity Scholarship application
Recipients of Opportunity Scholarships will be notified by email.
If you have any questions, please call (858) 642-8185, or email email@example.com.