ABWA Scholarship at NU
Fully Funded Master’s Degree Scholarship
Celebrating women’s accomplishments is something NU is proud to participate in, and the American Business Women’s Association’s mission aligns with our own to break down barriers to opportunity. Through their tireless efforts, the ABWA continuously strives to bring businesswomen of diverse occupations together so they can grow personally and professionally. The organization utilizes leadership, education, networking support, and recognition to lift women daily.
o create more opportunities for women in business, National University is proud to partner with the ABWA to offer a scholarship to one ABWA member. The recipient will get one full-time master’s degree scholarship from NU! For the full details, view the complete Terms and Conditions.
See if you’re eligible and apply. You could take your personal and professional goals even further with a master’s degree!
About the Scholarship
To be considered eligible for the ABWA Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Scholarship recipient must be a current member in good standing of the American Business Women’s Association
- The student has to have earned a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- You must submit the ABWA Scholarship application by January 31, 2024
- Scholarship applicants must not have taken a class prior to November 1, 2023.
- Students must meet all NU admissions requirements
- Scholarship excludes programs within the John F. Kennedy School of Law
- Programmatic state restrictions may apply
- To maintain scholarship eligibility, awardee must maintain a 3.0 GPA or higher for master’s degree programs.
How It Works
To be considered for the ABWA Scholarship, you must apply to National University, complete the application by January 31, 2024, and begin your program between November 1, 2023, and May 1, 2024.
To begin the application process, fill out the questions below. All applicants will be reviewed for eligibility, and the award decision will be communicated directly to each learner.
Steps to Follow
- Apply for the ABWA Scholarship using form below. Submit your scholarship submission form by January 31, 2024 and begin your program between November 1, 2023, and May 1, 2024.
- Apply to National University
“My degree showed women, especially women of color, that there are no limits on your hopes and dreams.”
Toya Sonnier, Class of 2019