Hours of Operation
Monday - Saturday: 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
The Online Information Center in the Northridge Fashion Center provides you with the opportunity to experience online courses through an interactive self-guided tour or by viewing an actual online class. Enrollment Counselors are on-site to discuss your educational goals, financial aid options and get you started on the right online degree or certificate program for you.
Attend an information session at the Online Information Center in Northridge to learn about the Registered Nursing to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN) program at National University.
- Speak with an admissions advisor about the RN to BSN program
- Earn your BSN in two years or less
- State board & professionally accredited Nursing Department
- Graduates qualify for Public Health Nurse certification
- Bring in your transcripts for program pre-evaluation
- Financial aid available
RN to BSN Information Session Dates:
February 28th 10:30am - 11:30am
March 28th 10:30am - 11:30am
April 25th 10:30am -11:30am
May 23rd 10:30am - 11:30am
June 27th 10:30am - 11:30am
July 25th 10:30am - 11:30am
August 22nd 10:30am - 11:30am
September 26th 10:30am - 11:30am
Northridge Online Information Center Video