Veterans' Victory Scholarship
National University is grateful to those who have honorably served our country. The Veterans’ Victory Scholarship is designed to assist veteran students succeed in meeting their educational goals. The scholarship offers up to $5,000 for qualified students based on either academic or community achievement and financial need.
Please see the eligibility requirements below. Submit the appropriate application to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Center of Excellence for Veteran Student Success
9388 Lightwave Avenue
San Diego, CA 92123-1426
You can use the link in the right hand column of this page to access PDF version of the scholarship application.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- A veteran (former service in a branch of the United States Armed Forces).
- A current National University student.
- Submission of the application for Veterans’ Victory Scholarship.
- Submission of two essays describing a) Your academic and career goals (250-500 words), and b) Your need for the scholarship (250-500 words).
- Reference letter from a professor/instructor, advisor, or other professional.
- Submission of a FAFSA.
For questions please contact email@example.com or (858) 541-7780.