National University’s International Student Services offices are here to assist the international student community in every way possible.
National University’s offices of International Student Services provide students with the necessary support to succeed, including:
- Assist students with any pre-arrival questions
- Student advisement on various academic degree programs and English proficiency requirements
- Assistance with the placement of students with a home-stay host family
- Monitoring of students’ attendance and progress throughout the duration of their academic programs
- Assistance with the graduation process
Please contact the International Student Services department on your campus for further details.