Want to start a club?
New Club/Organization Requirements
Clubs must have:
- A minimum of five members
- Officers who have a 2.7 GPA or above
- A mission statement
- A faculty or staff advisor
- Members must have a minimum 2.0 GPA
New Club Registration
- Fill out the application and attachment
- Have your faculty advisor fill out the Advisor Agreement form
Already have a Club?
New club members should complete the registration and liability form.
Our forms are below:
- New Club/Organization Registration Form
- Cash Receipts Log
- Advisor Agreement Form
- Registration and Liability Form
- National University Student Organization Constitution Builder
- New Student Organization Application Form
- Account Application and Agreement Form
Questions? Please contact the Center for Student Engagement and Activities at firstname.lastname@example.org.