Want to start a club?
New Club/Organization Requirements
Clubs must have:
- A minimum of five members
- Officers who have a 2.7 GPA or above
- A mission statement
- A faculty advisor
- Members must have a minimum 2.0 GPA
New Club Registration
- Fill out the application and attachment
- Have your faculty advisor fill out the Advisor Agreement form
- Please have your president/chair and treaurer watch the brief orientation
Already have a Club?
Re-register your club in June and December.
- Fill out and submit the annual registration form for established clubs that have already registered. NU clubs often have – and are encouraged to have – rotating leadership. Please re-register your club to ensure that CSEA has the names of new leaders and principal members.
- Please have your president/chair and treasurer watch the brief orientation (if they have not yet, already).
Our forms are below:
- New Club/Organization Registration Form
- Annual Registration Form
- Sample Constitution
- Sample Constitution – Editable
- Cash Receipts Log
- Advisor Agreement Form
Questions? Please contact the Center for Student Engagement and Activities at email@example.com.
Modal window with site Terms & Conditions
By submitting this form, I confirm that the information provided on this form is accurate and complete. I also understand that certain degree programs may not be available in all states. I also consent and agree to receive email communications, pre-recorded messages, phone calls, and/or SMS/Text Messages – using automated technology – about educational opportunities from National University, the National University System and/or its affiliates. I understand that I may withdraw my consent at any time.