University Withdrawal

Jasmine Q. Class of 2019

In order to accommodate students who desire to be considered permanently withdrawn from National University, a withdrawal form and process is available. Students are asked to contact their Admissions Advisor regarding completing and submitting this form.

Download the University Withdrawal Form.

This form is designed to be printed, signed by the student, and then submitted to the Office of the Registrar by mail or fax. The University’s address and fax number is listed on the Withdrawal Form.

This form is NOT for dropping or withdrawing from a course or discontinuing an academic program.