Edward H., Class of 2021

Finance Committee

Edward H. Class of 2021

Students who want to dispute the interpretation of a University financial policy, or who seek special consideration regarding a financial matter, can appeal their case to the finance committee.

Requests must be submitted in writing through the Student Accounts Office and must contain all pertinent information to support the appeal.

All financial disputes must be submitted within one year of occurrence. Each case is decided upon its own merits. The decision of the committee is final and not subject to appeal, unless there is information pertinent to the outcome which was not available to the student at the time of the initial request.