National University Proudly Partners with FALCK
National University, a veteran-founded nonprofit, is proud to partner with FALCK, supporting public safety professionals like you, who protect and serve our communities every day. Through our Public Safety Promise, we’re committed to providing affordable and accessible higher education designed to help you advance your career and reach your goals.
About the Partnership
To show our appreciation for the work that you do, National University is offering a 25% Tuition Scholarship for over 75 flexible degree programs*. Through this partnership, you can earn an associate, bachelor’s or master’s degree or certification. Our programs support public safety personnel at all levels and roles with programs related to:
- Healthcare Administration and Community Health
- Healthcare Data, Systems, and Informatics
- Management and Organizational Leadership
- Behavioral Health
- and more!
All members of FALCK, spouses , and dependents also receive a 25% Tuition Scholarship.
To apply for your tuition reduction scholarship, fill out this form and send it directly to your Enrollment Advisor!
Get Course Credit for Work Experience
National University also gives credit for prior career training programs, including:
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Training Course Credit
- BS Homeland Security & Emergency Management: 6 quarter units, savings of $2,200
Schedule a one-on-one meeting with an Account Specialist to discuss degree programs and scholarship options!
Why Choose National University?
- Adult Focused for 50 Years: National University has been dedicated to providing accessible, achievable higher education to hard-working adults since 1971.
- Flexible 4-Week Courses: Start sooner and finish faster with four-week courses, monthly start dates, and year-round enrollment.
- 75+ Degree Programs: Choose from career-focused associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs designed to help you pursue your purpose and make an impact in your community.
- Online or On-site: Study options designed to fit into your busy schedule.
- Regionally Accredited: WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC) accreditation means your education meets high standards and is transferable.
- Veteran-Founded Nonprofit: National University is proud to be San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university.
About National University
National University, a veteran-founded nonprofit, has been dedicated to meeting the needs of hard-working adults by providing accessible, affordable, achievable higher education opportunities since 1971. As San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university, NU offers over 75 online and on-site programs and flexible four-week courses designed to help students reach their goals while balancing busy lives. Since its founding, the NU community has grown to over 25,000 students and 180,000 alumni around the globe, many of whom serve in helping industries such as business, education, health care, cybersecurity, and law and criminal justice.
*Nursing and Radiation Therapy and Doctoral Programs excluded