In-depth focus on the development of an enterprise disaster recovery and business continuity plan that includes assessing impact and risks, prioritizing systems and functions for recovery, identifying data storage and recovery sites; specifying plans, procedures and relationships; creating a test process for the plan; and continued assessment of needs, threats and solutions.
- Explain Disaster Recovery
- Create a Disaster Recovery Plan
- Analyze and apply Impact and Risk analysis in the Enterprise
- Analyze and Prioritize Systems and Functions for Recovery
- Identify and Evaluate Data Storage and Recovery Sites
- Create Plans and Procedures, and Relationships
- Create Procedures for Special Circumstances
- Test the Disaster Recovery Plan
- Analyze and Evaluate through Continued Assessment of Needs, Threats, and Solutions
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
School of Engineering and Computing
“The School of Engineering and Computing fosters student creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship in classes taught by subject matter experts who actively practice what they teach.”School of Engineering and Computing