Develop your administrative and management skills and learn to foster a collaborative culture of teaching and learning by enrolling in the Clear Administrative Services Credential Induction Program. This credential program was developed from the Professional Administrative Services Credentials Standards adopted by California Commission for Teacher Credentialing (CTC), which is an Administrator Induction Program (AIP) to support beginning school administrators in their administrative roles, to advance their knowledge and skills related to the California Professional Standards for Education Leaders (CPSEL), and to become effective school leaders and administrators that results in the success of all students. The program consists of four 4.5 quarter courses spread over a two-year period as per Commission policy.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Facilitate the development and implementation of a shared vision of learning and growth of all students.
- Develop a collaborative culture of teaching and learning informed by professional standards and focused on student and professional growth.
- Manage the organization to cultivate a safe and productive learning and working environment.
- Collaborate with families and other stakeholders to address diverse student and community interests and mobilize community resources.
- Model professionalism, ethics, integrity, justice, and equity for faculty and staff.
- Influence political, social, economic, legal, and cultural contexts affecting education to improve education policies and practices.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
#1 Choice for CA Teachers
NU has recommended more candidates for teaching credentials in CA than any other university in the state.
Accredited by NCATE
Sanford College of Education is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
Sanford College of Education
“Our goal is to deliver high quality educator preparation programs that feature social-emotional learning and evolve inspiring professionals who have positive impact in PK-12 school settings.”Sanford College of Education