Dr. Henry Venter
- American Psychological Association
- International Society for Exploring Teaching and Learning.
- National Science Association
- World Association for Person Centered and Experiential Psychotherapy and Counseling
- Western Psychological Association
- Venter, H. J.. (2018). Training for Hope: Redefining Graduate Clinical Counselling Training by Incorporating the Bio-Psycho-Social Model and the Recovery Concept in the Curriculum. Journal of the II Congress on Mental Health: Meeti,
- Venter, H. J.. (2018). The Mental-health crisis among migrants and refugees: The value of an integrated existential treatment approach. World Psychiatric Association Epidemiology and Pub.
- Venter H & Venter C.. (2017). The Spiritual Treatment Philosophy of Integrated Person-Centered and Existential Therapy (IPCE). Journal of the International Conference on Spiritu,
- Venter, H. J.. (2016). Self-Transcendence: Maslow's Answer to Cultural Closeness. Journal of Innovation Management, 4(4): .
- Venter, H. J.. (2015). Validating the Integrated Person Centered and Existential Therapy Model (IPCE) for the Treatment of Combat Veterans with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. International Journal of Advances in Social Scienc, 3(10): 15-23.
- Venter, H. & Venter C.. (2015). Globalization and the New World Citizen: Maslow's Level of Self Transcendence. Globalization and Responsibility: Challenges and O.
- Venter, H. J.. (2014). Barriers to psychiatric care among military and veterans populations in the US: The effect of stigma and prejudice on psychological and pharmacological treatment. The International Journal of Advances in Psycholog, 3(1): .
- Venter, H. J.. (2014). Work Performance and Satisfaction in Organizations: The Optimal Functioning Critical Set. Change Management: An International Journal, 13(3): 1-9.