The Paralegal Specialist Certificate in Corporations is intended to introduce you to the legal skills required to serve the community effectively and ethically in a corporate law practice. The corporate law paralegal program provides an academic and practical education of uncompromising quality. The corporations specialization covers case analysis, legal research, and documents for the formation, management, and dissolution of corporate entities.
Approved by the American Bar Association for online, as well as onsite at our Los Angeles, COC, and Cerritos College campuses. The program combines a comprehensive academic curriculum with practical education in the role of the paralegal in a legal environment.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Discuss broad legal principles from the primary areas of law, such as torts, contracts, real property, and others, and explain the definitions of certain basic legal terms and phrases.
- Conduct legal research using manual and computer-assisted methods.
- Demonstrate the basic process of legal reasoning and analysis.
- Describe the paralegal’s role in a corporate law practice.
- Recognize how broad ethical principles apply to paralegals in a corporate law practice.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 180,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.