Dr. Peggy Ranke
Dr. Peggy Lee Ranke is an associate professor and serves as the director for the Bachelor of Science Healthcare Administration program at National University. Dr. Ranke is a certified prior learning assessment (PLA) assessor and enjoys consulting in the assessment arena. She has worked with the Council of Adult Experiential Learning (CAEL) since 2016 as an assessor. Dr. Ranke is a former nurse and a veteran of the United States Army Reserves, and served in wartime. Dr. Ranke is a member of the American College of Healthcare Executive (ACHE). She has served on the ACHE boards for the chapters in San Diego and Nevada. Dr. Ranke enjoys working in the community and volunteered as an American Redcross instructor for 2 years.. Under the guidance of Family Services, she served as a leader in a Women’s Addiction Recovery Program (APR) for over 7-years. Dr. Ranke’s areas of interest include administration, leadership, and spirituality.
- Ranke, P. L.. (2018). Measuring the psychological changes in combat Veterans participating in an equine therapy program. 4: 60-69.
- Ranke, P., Smith, Tc. (2017). The Journey Towards Being an Individual Certified Planetree Professional. Planetree International Conference on Patient-Cent.
- Ranke, P., Smith, Tc. (2017). Healthcare Administration Leadership in Academia: driving patient-centered care. Planetree International Conference on Patient-Cent.
- Ranke, P., Jones, L. (2015). Comparison of Recruitment. National University Research & Scholarship Confere.
- Ranke, P., Eggleston, B. (2015). Best Practices in Nurse Recruitment in Long-Term Care. National University Fall Assembly.
Dr. Peggy Ranke
College: College of Professional Studies
Department: Community Health
Academic Program Director: Bachelor of Science Major in Healthcare Administration
Kearny Mesa Campus