National University offers eligible students the opportunity to take college-level general education classes at a discounted tuition rate. Earning college credit prior to high school graduation contributes to accessibility, readiness, and financial savings toward a degree or certification program in college.
Students can select 100- and 200-level college classes to:
- Receive reduced tuition of $600 per class (a $1,665 value)
- Minimize time to degree for post-secondary education
- Satisfy high school requirements while earning direct college credit
- Accelerated one-course-per-month format
- Strengthen college applications
- Access expanded educational offerings for primarily juniors and seniors
Classes meet the standards for completing high school and taking college-level courses transferable to other regionally accredited institutions of higher education.
Learn more today! Fill out the form, and a student services representative from National University High School will reach out soon!