Course DescriptionCovers the responsibilities of a producer and production company for the production and distribution of digital media projects. Includes distribution strategies, festivals, markets, and marketing, the roles and responsibilities of production office personnel, production departments and crew, and the use of preproduction scheduling and budgeting software.
- Identify the production needs for a media project
- Outline the departmental organization for professional film production.
- Calculate the production budget requirements for a digital media project
- Use budgeting and scheduling software to manage a film or media production.
- Determine the scheduling and technical requirements for the distribution and marketing a digital media project to festivals