Workforce Education Solutions K-12 California Education Partners
Tuition Reduction Scholarship for California Education Partner Employees
National University is proud to offer K-12 partners a tuition reduction scholarship to employees looking to expand their knowledge and skills for professional and personal growth. The K-12 Partner Employee Tuition Reduction Scholarship is a great benefit for school district employees who want to reach specific educational goals, but find it challenging to fit classes into their busy schedule. Tuition discounts can be applied to associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and credential programs.*
- Step 1: To learn more or check if your employer is a partner, please fill out the request for information form or text/call 619-457-2622
- Step 2: If eligible, complete the Employment Verification Form
- Step 3: Email your Employment Verification Form from your company email to WESk12ed@nusystem.org (CC: WESk12ed@nusystem.org) and reference “California Teachers Association” in the subject line
Join the community of over 180,000 NU alumni and be sure to mention the California Teachers Association!
Why Choose National University?
- Adult Focused for 50 Years: National University has been dedicated to providing accessible, achievable higher education to hard-working adults since 1971.
- 4-Week Classes: Start sooner and finish faster with four-week classes, monthly start dates, and year-round enrollment.
- 75+ Degree Programs: Choose from career-focused associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs designed to help you pursue your purpose and make an impact in your community.
- Online or On-site: Study options designed to fit into your busy schedule.
- Regionally Accredited: WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC) accreditation means your education meets high standards and is transferable.
- Fast Track Scholarship: National University is offering students who successfully complete three classes within six months the opportunity to get every fourth class free.**
- Veteran-Founded Nonprofit: National University is proud to be San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university
About National University
National University, a veteran-founded nonprofit, has been dedicated to meeting the needs of hard-working adults by providing accessible, affordable, achievable higher education opportunities since 1971. As San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university, NU offers over 75 programs and four-week classes designed to help students reach their goals while balancing busy lives. Classes are offered online or on-site at locations across California. Since its founding, the NU community has grown to over 25,000 students and 180,000 alumni alumni around the globe, many of whom serve in helping industries such as business, education, health care, cybersecurity, and law and criminal justice.
National University, a California-based institution, makes continual efforts to comply with state authorization regulations governing out-of-state educational activities and to obtain required approvals. Since these regulations vary by state and change over time, all National University programs are not available to students in every state.
*Pre-licensure nursing programs are not eligible for this program. Other offer restrictions may apply. For questions, please contact National University.
**Eligibility requirements apply. See website for details.